Hello Blogging World! I know, it has been a long time since we have updated our family blog, but I do believe things will change.
What have we been up to?
- We moved a whole 3 blocks away from our old house. The home is bigger than our last rental and we are definitely enjoying the space :). We had several friends help us move and clean our old home. We are so blessed by wonderful friends here. The move went smoothly and the kids have transitioned really well.
- I am 28 weeks pregnant, THIRD TRIMESTER!!! Yeah. I am so happy to be getting closer to holding this baby in our arms. We love him/her already and I can't wait to share the love with everyone else. I am feeling great, other than my varicose veins hurting, but that will end soon...I hope :). I also have to take the 3 hour glucose test because I failed the one hour. This happened when I was pregnant with Joseph, but I passed the 3 hour...so prayers for another pass would be great!
- Our home is pretty much all unpacked, I just need to hang pictures on the wall. My husband is great at measuring those things, so I am waiting for him to get the motivation :).
- Joey and Genevieve are doing great. They are playing very well together and crack us up all the time. Genna loves to stay busy, so she was mommy's big helper with the move. Joey is becoming such a smart boy and enjoys conversations at the dinner table, especially when he is learning which food item is protein and which one is carbohydrates. haha.
Pictures? Here are a few pictures of our summer.
 |
| College Reunion at the Nguyen's home in August |
 |
| The baby shot |
 |
| Amy's Wedding in June |
 |
| Genevieve in Redding |
 |
| Joey and Caden J, best buds |
 |
| Reunion with good friends from AZ (now TN) |
 |
| My big sister who photographed Amanda's wedding |
 |
| Sisters together for Nicole's Wedding in August. |
 |
Best Friend Amanda's Wedding in September in Denver
|
No comments:
Post a Comment