Wednesday, September 11, 2013

7 quick takes

1. Where do I begin?  We are officially moving at the end of the month?  Only down the road a few blocks so if you want our new address let us know :).  We will be moving because the owners of our home decided to sale.  Our new home is owned by good friends of ours and is about 500 sq ft bigger...yay.  Best part? Air conditioning!!!

2. I am 3.5 months away from meeting our third child.  I cannot wait.  Not knowing if it is a boy or a girl makes it all the more exciting.  I can't wait to snuggle this new bundle in my arms.   Maybe even before Christmas :) Wishful thinking obviously.

3. Joey turned 4 at the end of August.  WHAT??  How did that happen.  He was so cute on his birthday.  He made me promise he would turn 5 next year.  He also asked me why he couldn't see himself growing.  I love talking to him and explaining the world (at least the parts I know) to him.  He has matured so much this past year and I can't wait to see what he learns this year.

4.  Genevieve is as vibrant as ever.  She is so full of life and laughter.  This girl never stops moving.  The other day she woke me up in the morning (my early riser she is) and said "mom, wake up, it's fun to play!"  it cracked me up.  She always wants to go bye bye, she is so excited to meet her baby brother or sister, and she is convinced we are having a girl named Dora :).  We are currently potty training her.  She is pretty good, but not perfect yet.  Soon!  Before baby comes for sure :).

5. Cory has been so busy at work lately.  Which is so great, but we miss him when he works.  He loves his job and is doing really well.  It is fun to read reviews from patients who love him as much as we do! Okay, maybe not that much, but you get the point :).

6. Preschool is starting.  I decided with the move and the new baby just to do preschool with my kids this year.  I am really excited to start full force after I get back from Colorado in a few weeks.  The kids seem excited too.

7. These last few months have been a complete whirlwind.  I apologize to anyone who may have felt like I wasn't very good about staying in touch.  I swear it was nothing personal, I have just been doing my best to survive pregnancy, motherhood, being a wife, and keeping all our lives together with pretty much every weekend full of weddings, reunions, etc.  I love you all and once things slow down (when will that be?) I will be better about keeping in touch. Either way, life is good and I know God has been so good to us.  I probably won't update until our move, and maybe then you will get pictures :).




1 comment:

  1. Love this! :) Thanks for the update! - Anna

    ReplyDelete