Sunday, October 24, 2010

Date Night

Cory and I typically try to have a date night once a week.   Now that we have a little one, most of our date nights begin once Joey goes to bed and we usually do something together at home.  We both love spending time at home,  so playing games, watching movies, or carving a pumpkin is fun for us :).  Last night we decided to carve our pumpkin.  We had the Washington/Arizona game on the background and I sipped some hot apple cider while cory drank his pumpkin ale from Trader Joe's.  I always love spending time with Cory, and last night was not an exception.  Here are some pictures from our pumpkin carving. 

Cory pre-pumkin carving

Me with our little pumpkin in the tummy :)

Carving out the lid

Setting up our template

puncturing holes in the pumpkin

Sawing out the shapes

Final Product!



Placed outside our front door :)

The only disappointment of the night!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, but I think a dentist's pumpkin should definitely have a few more teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a WA v AZ kinda weekend...

    ReplyDelete