This is something I've been reflecting on lately. Truly surrendering to God. What holds us back from giving our everything to Him?
For me it's letting go of my own hopes and dreams and aligning them with Christ's. Fully abandoning myself to His hopes and dreams for my life. Tearing up my blueprints for my life and just using His. This past year has taught me that to fully do that, I have to detach myself from all I know to be comfortable and thrust myself into the arms of Christ. It is there, and only there, that I have found true inner peace. It is in His arms that I am able to see light in darkness.
The arms of Christ are strong, stable, and constant. When I try to hold myself up I find that I am weak, fragile, and easily moved. Christ didn't create us to fight this world alone, he created us to fight this world with Him working through us. I'm done fighting, I'm ready to surrender. Lord help me surrender.
You inspire me! Can't wait to see you SOON!!!
ReplyDelete