Monday, November 9, 2015

7 Quick Takes

1. I know I've been a terrible blogger but I've also been a busy momma.  We started homeschooling this year and I am loving it.  Joey is in kindergarten, Gen is in pre-school, and Ava is a baby :).  We love watching all three of our children learn something new every day.  Some days are a challenge, but we make do...even if it is with a baby on the table in a life vest....



2. Joey lost his first tooth just before school started.  He was so scared to get it out, but then he finally got the courage to tie floss to his tooth and pull it out. He was so proud!
 
3. Genevieve and her good friend had the opportunity (with their moms) to paint pottery at a local pottery place in town.  It was so much fun for all four of us.  We can't wait to do it again.  The girls were so happy!

 
4. Ava is almost 2! I can't believe how much she has changed.  She is full of energy, opinion, and joy.  We adore her.  She loves people and wants to be with us all the time.  Ava constantly reminds us to stop what we are doing and to just sit and play.  She is excited to have a baby around soon.  She loves to kiss and point to the baby in momma's tummy.


 
5.  Introducing Lucia (Lucy) Elizabeth! We are having out third girl!  We are so excited to meet her.  I am 22 weeks pregnant and counting down the days until I get to cuddle her in my arms. (This 3D photo is a side profile of her face.  She is looking to your left.  You can see her eyes, nose, and mouth.
 
6. Joey finished his first season of soccer.  He loved playing and we loved watching (minus the 8am games).  He has such a joyful heart and was happy win or lose.  This boy is jus the sweetest kid alive!

 
7. We have been busy just enjoying time together as a family.  Time flies when you have kids, but especially when you have 3!  We are enjoying each moment we spend with them and are trying to make time as a family a big priority.  Doing things such as learning the game of chess...

Take care of household chores....
 Doing some Cosmic Yoga...
 Playing at the park....
 Reading together on the couch...
 


1 comment:

  1. I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Congrats!!!!! So excited for you! You will love having 4 kids!

    ReplyDelete