On Sunday I spent some time visiting my good friend and high school English teacher Sharon. We try to get together when I come to the West side and it was so fun to see her sweet daughter. One of the most chill kids I have ever met. She was so happy and giggly even when she was so tired.
After a great lunch with her I met up with my future brother in law, Nate and my nieces for B's soccer game. It was so fun to watch her play, but I felt my competative juices flowing in my body....I could hardly sit down during the game. If you had been there you would have heard lines like this: "Follow the ball!" or "Take it to the net!" or "Be aggressive." or "Pass the ball!" or "Kick it the other way!" haha. Another parent thought I was a players mom from all my yelling. They tied the game with about 30 seconds left in the game. I am very proud of B for trying out soccer this year. For a first timer, she is doing great! After the game we celebrated with Mexican food and frozen yogurt with a view of Greenlake.
On Monday I finally got sister time. She had two weddings to shoot this weekend. We ended up eating breakfast and driving around the city. She showed me all the different parts of Seattle and I FELL IN LOVE. I could seriously live in the city. There is so much to do and it is truly beautiful...if only it didn't cost a fortune to live there.
| My sister, a seattle tourist :) |
I can't wait to go back and visit. I want to try more restaurants in the area and see more friends I didn't have time to see. Thanks Nicole for hosting me! See you next week? haha, jk.
No comments:
Post a Comment