Friday, June 10, 2011

Why hello again

I know I have been absent in my posts lately, but I have a good excuse.  I have been traveling for almost 3 weeks.  We have been all over Washington state, and now San Francisco visiting family and friends.  Wow, what a trip.  Both babies have been SO good.  I am so thankful.  In fact, Joey has been sleeping until 9:30 am everyday, and taking 3 hour naps!  Gen has been great too.  Sleeping through loud noises and always smiling.  She has developed a not so fun habit of being awake and wide eyed at 6 am...oh well.  I do enjoy my quiet time with this sweet pea. 

I have so much to blog about when I get back.  Our trip was amazing, but I am looking forward to getting home and back into my routine. basically the purpose of this post is to tell you I will be back soon, so stay tuned :). 

I will leave you with a few sweet photos to keep you going :).


In sandpoint Idaho...where I spent my summers in high school

No comments:

Post a Comment