Monday, August 9, 2010

So I've been thinking....


If we can have another boy as sweet, loving, happy, and cute as this one...I would be happy with all boys. Joey is such a blessing in our life....I love you sweet boy!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can even vote. Boy or girl, I can see your family flourishing. About the cleaning, don't wear yourself out! Your body is working so hard creating a beautiful little person, you're babysitting, and taking care of Joey. I would suggest plotting out the week with just ONE major chore a day, something that takes like 15 minutes or so. Vacuum, sinks and toilets, dust, etc. You'll be surprised at how much it helps. But taking care of YOU is also how you can best serve your family! You're a great wife and mommy, Athena.
    love,
    Lyss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athena - I can remember Cory's piece of advice for me when I started school - to create a schedule for myself (including me time!). You are doing a fabulous job raising Joey, and he is so even tempered and HAPPY! LOVE YOU!!! - AMY

    ReplyDelete