Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Picture Overload

Three kids happened and I cannot keep up on my photos.  I only take pictures on my phone and only upload them about three times a year. Yikes!  So this is why you don't see me for a long period of time, and when you do, you get to see a billion photos at one time.  I didn't even go through them all, they will have to come at you in portions.  Today I present you with photos from this past fall.  Ha.






A great trail literally a few blocks from our house! Can't wait for Spring!

Daddy multi-tasking :)


Pretty much edible....am I right?


They are such buddies.  Before I shot this photo Gen said to me, "Mom we are having fun, we are talking and sharing suckers!"  haha...gross.

This picture just captures her so well.  My tomboy so excited to get her Princess Elsa dress.

Joey played Soccer...pretty much adorable.

Gen wearing a sweater and hat made by her Great, Great aunt Elsie

Real life messes!  All summer our basement leaked...I joked we had an indoor pool.  Finally fixed after months of trying to figure it out.

The one time this year I let the kids paint...kidding, maybe the 3rd time :)


Best patient.


we watched our friends 4 kids for the weekend.  Lots of fun for the kids :).

cutest cheerleader ever?

Out my front window.  Storm vs. Sun

Cousins reading the bible together...so precious

Pumpkin patch 2014


 
There you go. Until the next section of photos.  Have a beautiful day friends!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment