2. Maybe I have mentioned this before, but I am watching a little guy named Lincoln 3 days a week. He is 5 months old and such a sweet boy. It was difficult at first, but now I have a good routine and it is a lot of fun. Joey really loves him. Today he was giving him hugs and kisses :). It has been good preparation for baby #2 and it has made me realize that although I am super busy, I still have plenty of time for one on one time with Joey.
| Lincoln and Joey playing together |
3. My birthday was on Monday and I had such a perfect day. Cory took the day off and let me "sleep in." I put that in quotes because I can't really sleep in anymore. I am set to wake up no later than 8am. He then made me an omelette for breakfast! It was fabulous. After Joseph's morning nap we went to Old town Scottsdale, had lunch, and walked around town window shopping. The heat got to be a little overbearing, so we went home and when our friend Karen got off work she came over and watched Joey so we could go out to dinner. I thoroughly enjoyed my day. Here are a few pics from it.
| At lunch in Scottsdale |
| With momma at lunch |
| Random statues sitting out on a bench in Scottsdale :) |
| Dressed up for dinner! Thanks Karen for watching Joey! |
5. *Note: Nerdy quick take: Cory got me tetris for my birthday and I LOVE it!
6. I have an update on feeding Joey. It is going so much better and has actually gotten a lot easier! Thanks for all the advice. He is now on whole milk and is a pretty good little eater. The next step is getting him to take the sippy cup instead of the bottle, however he only likes to take about 2-3 oz in a sippy cup. So we are still giving him about 2 bottles a day. I am sure we will get there.
7. Today when Cory was coming home from school for lunch I told Cory to go look for dadda at the window. Usually I have to take him to the window, but today when I told him to go, he went on his own...I guess he is starting to learn commands. It is fun to see how much they are learning at this age.
No comments:
Post a Comment